Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: surf_teenpregnancy  (Read 83204 times)

Offline Butterknife

• View Profile
surf_teenpregnancy
« on: January 31, 2008, 08:10:16 PM »
UPDATE: LITE VERSION AVAILABLE. Please follow this link: http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/45129
Update details are on the fpsbanana page.

Hello gentlemenz!

I'm not good at openings so I'll get right to it - I've made my very first map based off of endless hours of youtubes, tutorials, and looking at other maps and have come up with the monstrosity known only as surf_teenpregnancy.

A little background: This idea came to me while surfing with all my like-minded immature chums on the intox server many months ago, yet it never flowered into anything solid until recently (when I stopped being so damned lazy). The actual design, building, and testing of this map only took 4 weeks and man, has it been a busy 4 weeks. Okay enough of that, jpeg time! (NOTE: The map is much brighter than the pics appear)

So picture this: A bright, young, innocent, all American, bible thumping, corn fed Nebraska girl goes to her first high school party...
And gets bombed like Hiroshima. Good times.
Surf_TeenPregnancy, for all those kids who slept through 8th grade health class.

Hangin' low and to da leff.

This hole is just large enough to fit a man-sized sperm through, but that's all it takes.

Surfin' down pooner lane.

What came first, the unwanted lovechild or the egg? Well, I guess we've answered THAT question.

Do it.

The doctor is in...

EDIT: New fpsbanana link, http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/45129

Please rip my map to shreds and tell me of all the constructive ways I can make it better and I'll take your critiques into consideration.

Thanks for reading!

Map by: Butterknife (aka Jaekto)
Jail layout idea based on NY SURF's supperhappiest (www.solidsurf.info)
Special thanks to the krazy kooks at intOx gaming. Also special thanks to smOoth who let me use his toilet design, even though it was cut from final production.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 06:06:33 PM by Butterknife »

Offline JasoN!!!

• View Profile
Re: surf_teenpregnancy
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 08:19:42 PM »
Great Map had a good laugh while playing a bit dark
Keep up the good work

JasoN!!!

Offline Paper-Cut

• Surf Patrol
  • Elder Statesman
    of the Surf
  • Roll up
    • View Profile
    • TAG Servers
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 08:36:30 PM »
No offense, but you should be shot. Making jokes about teen pregnancy is one thing, but a map? Grow up kid.
I make my maps with Microsoft Paint.

Offline nelioneil

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 08:38:44 PM »
WTF is this

Im too leet to have a sig

Offline Japetheape

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 08:45:08 PM »
Lol, sweet....

Offline Butterknife

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 08:48:29 PM »
No offense, but you should be shot. Making jokes about teen pregnancy is one thing, but a map? Grow up kid.

Hey no offense taken buddy I appreciate the input. I was trying to make it pretty offensive and it seemed to work. Anyways just take it all in stride since this was for fun.

Offline Knife

• Jerker
  • Elder Statesman
    of the Surf
  • Stay Classy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 09:06:49 PM »
Uhhh, wtf is this?!
Why so Ryan?

di66erjonz

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2008, 09:56:08 PM »
I had a good Lol.

Offline JasoN!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2008, 11:50:09 PM »
Kinda hard to get of the condom in the first level, i need more practice.

Offline Knife

• Jerker
  • Elder Statesman
    of the Surf
  • Stay Classy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2008, 03:01:30 AM »
What the fuck are you supposed to do once you get to the egg at the end? It's just there and there's no way to get to the teleport inside.
Why so Ryan?

Offline Japetheape

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2008, 03:05:31 AM »
What the fuck are you supposed to do once you get to the egg at the end? It's just there and there's no way to get to the teleport inside.

Yea thats kinda hard to figure out you have to knife the exact front while crouching 3 times and it will break then you walk in.

Offline Butterknife

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2008, 03:10:14 AM »

Hahah well basically what you need to do is tap into that genetic memory of when you first owned your mom and think... "how would I break an egg?"

\

Offline Knife

• Jerker
  • Elder Statesman
    of the Surf
  • Stay Classy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2008, 03:14:55 AM »
Ahh thanks very much, and the map is leaking. When going in the void it gets all freaky. Possibly some entity randomly out in the void?
Why so Ryan?

Offline Butterknife

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2008, 03:18:56 AM »
Ahh thanks very much, and the map is leaking. When going in the void it gets all freaky. Possibly some entity randomly out in the void?

Oh thanks. I think that's because in the editor I put the maps near the edge (noob mistake) which means if you go out of the map you'll go out of the edge of the edge of the map :S  ... however there's no problem with FPS / multiplayer.

Offline TargetPractice

• Eat my surf!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2008, 04:23:41 PM »
WTF is this

Uhhh, wtf is this?!

My thoughts exactly. WTF was going through your head when you made this?

Click HERE for free films and games with the LoveFilm offers!

Offline Toaster

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2008, 12:15:38 AM »
Omg this is hilarious!!! Some of you need to lighten up...

Maybe he was thinking he wanted to make a map that would be incredibly funny?

Offline Japetheape

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2008, 03:55:53 AM »
Omg this is hilarious!!! Some of you need to lighten up...

Maybe he was thinking he wanted to make a map that would be incredibly funny?

Exactly my thoughts I never knew the people on this forum were so serious, some people like to make maps other than hardcore serious ones. I personally like this map a lot because it is a change from the serious skill maps that most people in solid surf make (not saying I don't like them). Just saying thats my opinion and you should look at the fact that he worked hard on this map.

Offline mongoos3

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2008, 03:48:49 PM »
I think it's more a matter of quality.  It's not that it was made to be funny that hurts it, it's that it isn't up to the standards that most of the people here hold maps to.  One could say that we're "surf map snobs" (I know that I am in most cases.).  Also, making a map just to have a good laugh sounds pretty absurd to me because I'd rather have made it to be fun to surf not funny to see.

Offline Butterknife

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2008, 03:59:34 PM »
I think it's more a matter of quality.  It's not that it was made to be funny that hurts it, it's that it isn't up to the standards that most of the people here hold maps to.  One could say that we're "surf map snobs" (I know that I am in most cases.).  Also, making a map just to have a good laugh sounds pretty absurd to me because I'd rather have made it to be fun to surf not funny to see.

Have you even played it yet? If you're going to give constructive criticism then please play the map and then tell me where the quality is lacking.

Offline Paper-Cut

• Surf Patrol
  • Elder Statesman
    of the Surf
  • Roll up
    • View Profile
    • TAG Servers
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2008, 04:10:28 PM »
The map could be the best ever made, but I'm not going to play it. I could care less if you made a map that was funny, but this map is the kind of humor that is not in good taste. Do you actually know someone who has gone through teenage pregnancy? Hell, while you're at it, why don't you make a surf_suicide?

Offline TargetPractice

• Eat my surf!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2008, 04:42:00 PM »
The map could be the best ever made, but I'm not going to play it. I could care less if you made a map that was funny, but this map is the kind of humor that is not in good taste. Do you actually know someone who has gone through teenage pregnancy? Hell, while you're at it, why don't you make a surf_suicide?

The map is inappropriate in content, but If you think it's funny then fine go ahead and release these sorts of maps, nobody here can stop you.

I hate to burst your bubble Paper-Cut but the name has already been taken: http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/7508

How about surf_i_hate_black_people instead? Or maybe surf_AIDS. I'm sure they will be funny too...  \
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 04:43:58 PM by TargetPractice »

Offline Sertion

• Live long, die hungry!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2008, 05:45:43 PM »
I personaly think surf_killallthejews_v4 would be a big hit  \ [/sarcasm]

Offline Toaster

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2008, 07:06:12 PM »
LOL you guys are ridiculous... and because of your illogical disposition, I will keep trying to annoy you.

The elk boys were workin on a map a long time ago called suicide... it was pretty insane but stayed in beta. Pretty bad quality but hard as hell...

Target Practice, what do you have against black people?

Sertion, how about surf_hitler?

Offline Sertion

• Live long, die hungry!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2008, 07:49:42 PM »

Offline Butterknife

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2008, 08:50:11 PM »
I personaly think surf_killallthejews_v4 would be a big hit  \ [/sarcasm]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole

Also, as a mixed person, I find that comparison to Africans both hilarious and blown way the hell out of proportion.

The AIDS one was funny though and I think it will be a much anticipated sequel.  \

Offline Toaster

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2008, 12:29:12 AM »
LOL... I'm not sure about how it would be played though...maybe you have two ramps sloped at each other |\  /| and a ball is released in the middle of the track that says "Don't get teh A.I.D.S." and you need to surf faster than it... lol

Sertion... I'm not an idiot... I know what sarcasm is lol (I was being sarcastic as well...)

Offline TargetPractice

• Eat my surf!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2008, 03:26:15 AM »
Target Practice, what do you have against black people?

I do hope you are joking? I despise the idea of this map, so I was being entirely sarcastic and used those titles as examples.

Check the " \ " at the end of my previous post... I think it is self-explanatory.

Offline Butterknife

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2008, 04:32:12 AM »
I do hope you are joking? I despise the idea of this map, so I was being entirely sarcastic and used those titles as examples.

Check the " \ " at the end of my previous post... I think it is self-explanatory.

By comparing a bad, yet mildly hilarious personal decision (teen pregnancy) to hating on black people (racism) I feel  you've just belittled the much more serious problem of racism. I take offense to that, and thus previously posted my opinion that you have taken the comparison and blown it out of proportion. In essence you're comparing irresponsible people to a certain race and I find that unacceptable. There was a line in this thread and I personally believe that you, not I, were the one to cross it.

But no worries 'cuz we're all pals here!

Offline Toaster

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2008, 04:34:59 AM »
Of course I'm joking \

Look, any sane person would agree that teen pregnancy is bad. The funny part is that this is a COUNTER-STRIKE: SOURCE SURF MAP with the theme of teen pregnancy!! The whole relationship is just friggin' hilarious. I myself haven't had the chance to play this myself... my internet has been all out of whack and it goes out every 5 seconds. To my knowledge, however, it doesn't encourage or condone teen pregnancy. If it does... then Butterknife, you're a little messed up, lol. But I still won't bar the fact that this is just so fresh and comical.

However, if you choose to believe that Butterknife is telling all teens playing it to knock someone up or get knocked up, then that's really too bad. The map wasn't called surf_get_teens_pregnant, unlike your surf_i_hate_black_people \ (I know you were kidding). If you think the seriousness outweighs the funniness, I can respect that pov.

Anyway, I don't want to talk about this anymore... let's leave it be and stop muddying his thread. "Arguing on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics: you may have a medal, but you are still retarded."
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 04:42:52 AM by Toaster »

Offline TargetPractice

• Eat my surf!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2008, 12:34:11 PM »
I am amazed by your outrageously misguided comment Butterknife. I placed the seriousness of the context in which this map was based with racism. Both issues are SERIOUS insults and are absolutely disgusting to joke about. I was merely highlighting it's importance through the example. Get off your high-horse by saying I am insulting black people, because if you think that then you are either incredibly naive, or just plain old fucking stupid for not understanding the POINT of my comment. By using the examples: surf_i_hate_black_people and surf_AIDS I was placing them in the same category of seriousness as surf_teen_pregnancy. Since when did I say it would be a good idea? Christ almighty, if you can't understand a fucking picture " \ " then how else can anyone explain something to you in words alone?

None of this is funny, and it should not be taken lightly, which is why I provided those examples. Honestly mate, don't start whining that I am a racist when you can't even fucking understand the context in which the examples were used. I haven't belittled anything, and if you think that is the case then you need to grow some balls and stop being so sensitive whenever someone mentions the word "black" or "race" because it can be used in a whole plethora of contexts. I despise racism, and I take a keen role in eliminating it on all DR servers which I administrate. I am possibly one of the least racist people here. It's an abominable insult and a dirty thing to say. And in the same category of seriousness, teen pregnancy is a dispicable thing to joke about, and therefore is AS serious as racism. From what YOU are saying, the controversial teen pregnancy situation is not as serious as racism. That is most certainly not true. If anything, YOU are the one belittling the situation by making this map. You are saying to me now, from your comments, that racism is much more important than teen pregnancy. Fuck dude, you even made a bloody map to joke about teen pregnancy. I was mentioning that since you are making a joke about teen pregnancy, you may-as-well have made a map called surf_i_hate_black_people, because that is AS serious as joking about teen pregnancy. Any insult which is meant to maliciously attack someone is as serious as another insult, and don't think you can play me off as the bad guy just because I used racism and AIDS as another serious example. Honestly, where do you get off thinking these arguements up? Grow up kid and take a fucking dose of sarcasm in the morning, it'll prepare you for the rest of the day.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 12:38:38 PM by TargetPractice »

Offline Paper-Cut

• Surf Patrol
  • Elder Statesman
    of the Surf
  • Roll up
    • View Profile
    • TAG Servers
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2008, 02:44:47 PM »
I am amazed by your outrageously misguided comment Butterknife. I placed the seriousness of the context in which this map was based with racism. Both issues are SERIOUS insults and are absolutely disgusting to joke about. I was merely highlighting it's importance through the example. Get off your high-horse by saying I am insulting black people, because if you think that then you are either incredibly naive, or just plain old fucking stupid for not understanding the POINT of my comment. By using the examples: surf_i_hate_black_people and surf_AIDS I was placing them in the same category of seriousness as surf_teen_pregnancy. Since when did I say it would be a good idea? Christ almighty, if you can't understand a fucking picture " \ " then how else can anyone explain something to you in words alone?

None of this is funny, and it should not be taken lightly, which is why I provided those examples. Honestly mate, don't start whining that I am a racist when you can't even fucking understand the context in which the examples were used. I haven't belittled anything, and if you think that is the case then you need to grow some balls and stop being so sensitive whenever someone mentions the word "black" or "race" because it can be used in a whole plethora of contexts. I despise racism, and I take a keen role in eliminating it on all DR servers which I administrate. I am possibly one of the least racist people here. It's an abominable insult and a dirty thing to say. And in the same category of seriousness, teen pregnancy is a dispicable thing to joke about, and therefore is AS serious as racism. From what YOU are saying, the controversial teen pregnancy situation is not as serious as racism. That is most certainly not true. If anything, YOU are the one belittling the situation by making this map. You are saying to me now, from your comments, that racism is much more important than teen pregnancy. Fuck dude, you even made a bloody map to joke about teen pregnancy. I was mentioning that since you are making a joke about teen pregnancy, you may-as-well have made a map called surf_i_hate_black_people, because that is AS serious as joking about teen pregnancy. Any insult which is meant to maliciously attack someone is as serious as another insult, and don't think you can play me off as the bad guy just because I used racism and AIDS as another serious example. Honestly, where do you get off thinking these arguements up? Grow up kid and take a fucking dose of sarcasm in the morning, it'll prepare you for the rest of the day.

I wuv you

Offline mongoos3

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2008, 05:09:09 PM »
Have you even played it yet? If you're going to give constructive criticism then please play the map and then tell me where the quality is lacking.
1.  I give you props for thinking and using a theme that is original and creative, even if people take offense to it.

2.  The map as a whole feels very clustered.  You seem to be trying to make the surfer have to surf perfectly to do everything.  You're not giving the surfer enough space to         how he or she wants.

3.  Turn off fall damage.  At the beginning, the tip of the "condom" doesn't have teleports so if you fall there, you get hurt.  Turning off fall damage would do that.

4.  Super quick turns.  I hate these.  These aren't cool, and complimented with pushes the push you much harder than they should it's a nightmare.

5.  Jail is very boring.   The fact that you only get one jail kill (aka shooting people with the para) would get old quick.  Maybe I'm missing another jail kill somewhere, but for now it's not all that good of an idea.

6.  Lights, lights, lights.  I had to set the game to fullbright so I could see where I was going.  I mean I understand that with the theme, it would be dark in there, but the fact remains that you can't surf what you can't see.

All in all, I think it's a pretty average surf map.  Not the best, and not the worst.  It has a few things that could be worked out, but it also has some originality behind, which I applaud because nobody tries making original content anymore.  I give it a 7 out of 10 for being just what I said:  average.

Oh, and TP, PC, and Butterknife, you're all taking this way too far.  Comparing this to racism is stupid, and finding it offensive is just as stupid.  It's a map, it means nothing, and it's people like you that piss me off with your political correctness bullshit.  Now that's not to say I'm racist or find teenage pregnancy a laughing matter, it's to say that I live in the "Land of the free, and home of the brave", and that I believe he used those terms well.  He used his freedoms and his bravery to make a map that he knew would get shit.  So stop saying that it's offensive and grow up.  Realize that none of this matters, and try to grade his map objectively.  If you can't, then stop making drama.  And Butterknife stop trying to defend your map, you made it so live with the consequence of people bitchig about it.  After all, you said that you wanted the controversial content so accept it and move on.
/2cents

Offline Toaster

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2008, 05:19:19 PM »
HAHAHA TP... you're hilarious... I'll just disregard everything you said because you're so blinded by your outlook that you didn't even understand what I was trying to say. Don't you dare try to preach to me about that if you can't even do it yourself... I guess it is hard to catch sarcasm in lines of text so maybe I should have noted that in my post... oh wait, I did when I said I was KIDDING. You would be a great media reporter... taking only snippets of a comment in order to form the illusion of a bad person.

Yay mongoose... \

Offline TargetPractice

• Eat my surf!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2008, 06:49:15 PM »
HAHAHA TP... you're hilarious...

Cheers. By the way, I was talking to Butterknife and not you. Your name wasn't mentioned once in my comment. This world doesn't revolve around just you ok? So just chill the fuck out and relax your pretty little fingers for a change before you turn into the angry german kid on youtube. I can't even be arsed reading your comment through fully so I stopped at something about blinded outlooks...whatever.

Offline Japetheape

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2008, 06:52:45 PM »
5.  Jail is very boring.   The fact that you only get one jail kill (aka shooting people with the para) would get old quick.  Maybe I'm missing another jail kill somewhere, but for now it's not all that good of an idea.

Awww, looks like somebody missed one of the best parts of the map. When you get to the end go to 25 years later and then press e on the button by the girl. I will leave you to figure out the rest. I laughed so hard the first time I saw it.

Offline Toaster

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2008, 07:00:51 PM »
Cheers. By the way, I was talking to Butterknife and not you. Your name wasn't mentioned once in my comment. This world doesn't revolve around just you ok? So just chill the fuck out and relax your pretty little fingers for a change before you turn into the angry german kid on youtube. I can't even be arsed reading your comment through fully so I stopped at something about blinded outlooks...whatever.
\ \ \ that's really embarrassing...  I'm sorry TP... funny how I talk about understanding comments then I do that... wow... that's embarrassing \ I'll go hide in a corner now...

Offline Butterknife

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2008, 08:20:12 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fakepost

But seriously, you should play this map and laugh. Laughing is the best solution! \
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 08:34:47 PM by Butterknife »

Offline Butterknife

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2008, 08:29:55 PM »
1.  I give you props for thinking and using a theme that is original and creative, even if people take offense to it.

2.  The map as a whole feels very clustered.  You seem to be trying to make the surfer have to surf perfectly to do everything.  You're not giving the surfer enough space to         how he or she wants.

3.  Turn off fall damage.  At the beginning, the tip of the "condom" doesn't have teleports so if you fall there, you get hurt.  Turning off fall damage would do that.

4.  Super quick turns.  I hate these.  These aren't cool, and complimented with pushes the push you much harder than they should it's a nightmare.

6.  Lights, lights, lights.  I had to set the game to fullbright so I could see where I was going.  I mean I understand that with the theme, it would be dark in there, but the fact remains that you can't surf what you can't see.

All in all, I think it's a pretty average surf map.  Not the best, and not the worst.  It has a few things that could be worked out, but it also has some originality behind, which I applaud because nobody tries making original content anymore.  I give it a 7 out of 10 for being just what I said:  average.

Oh, and TP, PC, and Butterknife, you're all taking this way too far.  Comparing this to racism is stupid, and finding it offensive is just as stupid.  It's a map, it means nothing, and it's people like you that piss me off with your political correctness bullshit.  Now that's not to say I'm racist or find teenage pregnancy a laughing matter, it's to say that I live in the "Land of the free, and home of the brave", and that I believe he used those terms well.  He used his freedoms and his bravery to make a map that he knew would get shit.  So stop saying that it's offensive and grow up.  Realize that none of this matters, and try to grade his map objectively.  If you can't, then stop making drama.  And Butterknife stop trying to defend your map, you made it so live with the consequence of people bitchig about it.  After all, you said that you wanted the controversial content so accept it and move on.
/2cents

Thank you so much. I've received a lot of similar feedback and thus will be updating the map with a lite version to help the people out.

1. sweet.

2. I wanted to embody the feeling of surfing down something very tight and narrow, so will have to keep this as "by design."

3. I wanted to punish people mainly for landing too high at the end of levels 1 and 2, to encourage precision landings which are sorely lacking in surf maps. However I did not intend for people to take damage within the condom, so I will go ahead and readjust the respawn teleports to keep this to a minimum in surf_teenpregnancy_lite.

4. Thanks for this input. In the lite version, the front of the condom will break after one minute to allow less-accustomed players a chance to surf, albeit without a trusty knife (which there will be exactly one put at the end with the egg). This will punish those who do not leave out of the small condom tear to have to face the map without any weapons.

5. Holy Jesus batman you REALLY REALLY REEEEAAALLY need to beat this map again. I don't care if you simply noclip to level 3 at the egg and zoom to the middle of it. Simply go in, go to the white room, take a left under "25 years later..." and then prepare to laugh yourself into oblivion. Seriously my friend. Do it.

6. Thanks again for this input. I will go ahead and reassess the lighting structure of my map and make changes as necessary. Right now I'm thinking that I will double the lighting in certain areas, especially near the ramps, to make them much easier to see.

I realize this map is hard and I wanted to keep it that way so that people can get more hours out of the map, but I now see that it will be much better to let people restart on the level that they are on, give them options for leaving the condom, and add more lighting. Thank you for this criticism and the lite version will be available via fpsbanana very shortly.

Edit: No dude you really need to check out the jail's clinic though. I forgot to mention that the doctor's scraper control system is inverted. Press 'e' to use and then use the 's' key for forward and the 'w' key for back.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 08:43:30 PM by Butterknife »

Offline mongoos3

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2008, 12:15:19 AM »
Well, I went into that 25 years later, and I didn't really know what to do, so I was confused.  That's why I said "I think I'm missing a jail kill somewhere".  I'll check it out later because football will be taking another 3-4 hours out of my life tonight again. \

Offline stevo

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2008, 02:55:13 AM »
You guys take this stuff to seriously. It's a game, otherwise known as Counter Strike: Source. If you're going to take offense to a map that is meant to be comical and not at all serious, you need a major reality check. I mean really Target Practice and Paper-Cut, you're refusing to play the map solely based on the theme? I don't really care if you guys find it offensive or some other bullshit, that's just ridiculous. You need to lighten up and learn to enjoy this game, because it is only a game.

That's my two cents, I doubt any of you know me and that's just fine with me.