Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Lightning just may be the biggest faggot the surf community has ever seen.  (Read 7213 times)

Offline pand3mic

• Modders
    • View Profile
I don't have access to the beach forum because my account is fucked up (I pm'd you sintax), so I have to put this here...

Lightning is a self-righteous child whose gone too far in his low blows. He is in possession of some sort of youtube spam bot that hits videos with hundreds of dislikes, and apparently is also able to mass flag videos. See: http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4642/shitjr.png Recently my surf_extremex2 video was taken down because one of the themes of one of the stages was taken from surf_dionysus. I did not even make the map, I simply got a beta from my friend hotkey terriaki (an old surf regular, not to be confused with hockey terriaki), and decided to make a youtube video of it. We understand that you think your themes are the best themes ever, Lightning, but if you understood the satire of the map you'd realize that he was deriding the horrible map that is surf_dionysus in stage 7. Then again, if surf_dionysus really was made for another surfer, as you repeatedly stated in your release thread, then you should have no problem with hotkey using his theme. Unless you get this mysterious other surfer who came up with surf_dionysus to come out and say he has a problem with this theme(which doesn't matter because the theme isn't grounds for copyright issues), then your copyright claim is irrelevant. Now kindly fuck off, and take your youtube bots with you.
I don't want a signature

Offline Tioga060

• America #1
    • View Profile
Re: Lightning just may be the biggest faggot the surf community has ever seen.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 12:39:30 AM »
lightning is such bullshit, he's posted stupid shit on my videos as well, and I've seem him spam dislike others' videos.

Offline RambJoe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 12:41:24 AM »
Hi who's making lithium 3?

Offline Paper-Cut

• Surf Patrol
  • Elder Statesman
    of the Surf
  • Roll up
    • View Profile
    • TAG Servers
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 04:40:29 AM »
And this surprises you? Youtube bots == e-peen.

Getting your video taken down is very childish, especially over something like that. I understand your frustration and anger, but think of it like this: Two years from now, you'll look back on these forums (hopefully), and you might come along this post in the history, and you'll realize how fucking stupid all the frustration and anger really is. Not that I'm saying that it's poorly place or misguided - it's not - it's just that these childish acts are being done by just that, a child.

So, let's be the adults and just try and move along from this obvious troll crying out for attention.
I make my maps with Microsoft Paint.

Offline Dan

• TOAO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 07:21:14 AM »
Wait, who's lightning? I seriously have no clue who this kid is.
What the fuck happened?

Offline Orange

• Elder surfman of the states
  • Elder Statesman
    of the Surf
  • Elder statessurf of the man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 09:04:49 AM »
Wait, who's lightning? I seriously have no clue who this kid is.

German, crappy English, pays other people to make maps for him etc.
Surfing states of the elder men

Offline RazerSurf

• Elder Statesman
    of the Surf
  • mapper of surfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2011, 11:34:09 AM »
German, crappy English, pays other people to make maps for him etc.

Took over copymark's "e-famous" youtube channel with 1k subs, and paid other people to edit his videos, in lightning's name to get even more e-famous.He proceeds to use bots on every video he hates, like the "Razer tribute" video bowl made, whre he surfed my maps. Lightning disliked the shit out of it, just because it was my "tribute"..

Told me I wasn't allowed to be mean to him because he has brain canccer, then 3 days later he said it had been cured.

Faggy faggy faggy, but fuck him.

Offline silverlol

• super mapper!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2011, 01:15:51 PM »
Map was missing lolrevlis stage because it would increase map quality

Offline pand3mic

• Modders
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2011, 10:33:28 PM »
I'm going to reupload that video now, lightning if you feel like being a child go ahead and flagbot it again, OR you could quit crying and not flag it, and you might look a little better in the eyes of me and hotkey.
I don't want a signature

Offline moonrabbit

• colo styro bor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2011, 11:50:04 PM »
So I am not quite getting this map. It is created out of other levels people have made?

Bonus is simply two levels stuck together, with some slight texture changes, and there is the direct rip of overgrowth lvl 1 (just scaled down to half size so it is as smooth as a bed of nails...). I get that other stages are "inspired" by other maps, and definitely are not the exact same, but whoever is making this seems to be a little close minded.

I totally understand you wanting to get a video of yours shown, but when it is of a map like this, I don't care that lightning took it down.

Offline Paper-Cut

• Surf Patrol
  • Elder Statesman
    of the Surf
  • Roll up
    • View Profile
    • TAG Servers
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2011, 03:49:37 AM »
So I am not quite getting this map. It is created out of other levels people have made?

Bonus is simply two levels stuck together, with some slight texture changes, and there is the direct rip of overgrowth lvl 1 (just scaled down to half size so it is as smooth as a bed of nails...). I get that other stages are "inspired" by other maps, and definitely are not the exact same, but whoever is making this seems to be a little close minded.

I totally understand you wanting to get a video of yours shown, but when it is of a map like this, I don't care that lightning took it down.

It's irrelevant how the map was made or even what kind of map that it is. Pand3mic did not make said map; he made the video on Youtube with portrayed the map itself. The fact of the matter is that it's PAND3MIC'S video, NO ONE ELSE, no matter how much they cry about it. Spamming it to remove it is an abuse of the system, which, again, shows you how childish Lightning can be.

Offline arroba

• srs business
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2011, 05:08:32 PM »

Offline vsx

• sonic.exe
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2011, 11:24:50 PM »
Lightning is an unsuccessful abortion, nothing else
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 08:30:35 AM by vsx »

Offline iJezus

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2011, 09:24:27 PM »
why not try get his youtube account disabled, if nightmare or someone with a lot of subscribers etc filed a complaint they might look into it.

Offline RazerSurf

• Elder Statesman
    of the Surf
  • mapper of surfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2011, 03:50:47 PM »
why not try get his youtube account disabled, if nightmare or someone with a lot of subscribers etc filed a complaint they might look into it.

How do you do that?

Offline iJezus

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2011, 06:08:52 PM »
How do you do that?
I imagine they have customer support, from quickly browsing the site I found:

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/youtube?hl=en

and

http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=155562

I'm sure they have a more general customer support you could notify about this though. They must, given that having all these bots etc could easily be used to abuse their adsense etc.

Offline RazerSurf

• Elder Statesman
    of the Surf
  • mapper of surfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2011, 10:09:10 AM »
By now I am pretty sure he has some sort of subscribe bot or whatever as well, because 3 days ago he had 9k subscribers, and today he has 11k.. I really can't believe that in the course of 3 days he earned 2k subs, without even posting any videos.

Offline RazerSurf

• Elder Statesman
    of the Surf
  • mapper of surfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2011, 10:19:59 AM »
Filed this complaint to youtube, had to post in questions section because I didn't find anywhere else. Lets hope they see it and take action..

EDIT: Also found a tool to report other youtube users to google. was hard to find but it is there \)
How can I deal with other youtubers, (who have openly admitted to using dislike-bots and subscription bots) on my videos?

There is this youtuber called; copymark77 who is constantly using his dislike-bot on my videos, my friends videos and everyone he doesn't like.

Furthermore he takes other peoples videos and post them as if they were made by him, I believe that is not allowed on youtube.

The account is not even his own, I believe he has hacked it / or recieved the password from someone else. When he got the channel, it had 2 000 subscribers, or thereabouts.

Now it has 11 000 subscribers, and 3 days ago it had 9 000. Now, he hasn't posted any videos or been active (besides using his youtube-bots on others) in a few weeks. And I fail to understand how he ALL OF A SUDDEN got 2 000 subscribers in three days.

One of my friends got his video flagged for copyright as well, even though he hadn't used any copyrighted material AT ALL in the video. This just goes to show what an immature little kid he is, and what lengths he goes to only to ruin other peoples work. I am so frustrated by this kid, and I would be very happy to see his account terminated.

I am sure I can get other youtubers to vouch for what I have written in this post.

I really hope youtube can take action and terminate his account, because he does nothing productive on youtube, all he does is destroy the "youtube-experience" and it is no fun working on a video for a long time, only to get 410 dislikes the instance it is uploaded.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 10:32:29 AM by RazerSurf »

Offline silverlol

• super mapper!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2011, 03:14:13 PM »
he's only doing this to you because you keep on whining about it, if you stopped whining about him he would realize that trolling you didnt affect you and he would find it boring in the end and stop. but as you kept on going and now has reported him he knows it works on you and he will continue.

Offline RazerSurf

• Elder Statesman
    of the Surf
  • mapper of surfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2011, 03:20:38 PM »
he's only doing this to you because you keep on whining about it, if you stopped whining about him he would realize that trolling you didnt affect you and he would find it boring in the end and stop. but as you kept on going and now has reported him he knows it works on you and he will continue.

It doesn't really bother me at all that he used a dislike bot on my video, it does not make me angry whatsoever, but the fact that he likes to brag about it and be a douche about it, makes me irritated. And I couldn't give a bigger shit if he continues to do it towards me, he only embarraces himself, and i can always just disable ratings. On the other hand, seeing his account terminated would be hilarious. Dicktwat deserves it. Now I bet your comment was made based on your own experiences, being a troll and all.

Offline silverlol

• super mapper!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2011, 03:39:06 PM »
why would you make a post about it then? if you dont really care why would u need this attention from the surf community? im no troll and i have never been.

Offline RazerSurf

• Elder Statesman
    of the Surf
  • mapper of surfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2011, 04:15:18 PM »
why would you make a post about it then? if you dont really care why would u need this attention from the surf community? im no troll and i have never been.

As far as I can tell this thread is made by pandemic, I am merely contributing with further evidence of his dickfaggotry. Why do you adress me, when it is obvious that pand3mic started this. I was just trying to show that he is not the only one Lightning's fucking with.

ofc you're not

Offline vsx

• sonic.exe
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2011, 05:50:43 PM »
It doesn't really bother me at all that he used a dislike bot on my video, it does not make me angry whatsoever, but the fact that he likes to brag about it and be a douche about it, makes me irritated. And I couldn't give a bigger shit if he continues to do it towards me, he only embarraces himself, and i can always just disable ratings. On the other hand, seeing his account terminated would be hilarious. Dicktwat deserves it. Now I bet your comment was made based on your own experiences, being a troll and all.
The thing that is bold is somehow useless and only attracts flame wars, don't you think?

Offline Tioga060

• America #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2011, 07:08:23 PM »
While us doing this is egging him on, we shouldn't let him get away with being a European elitist who wants nothing but to think he's better than other people. Reporting him is the right to do. Everyone should copy what razer sent to youtube and send it in, even what he wrote in the shoutbox is probably enough evidence to get him banned. Think of other ways of trolling him as well, personally I'll be including pictures of him in Extremex2 along with his shitty theme I stole to troll him. Even if he flags all of our youtube accounts, seeing him get as mad as he did with pandemics video will be worth it.

Offline RazerSurf

• Elder Statesman
    of the Surf
  • mapper of surfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2011, 08:06:44 PM »
While us doing this is egging him on, we shouldn't let him get away with being a European elitist who wants nothing but to think he's better than other people. Reporting him is the right to do. Everyone should copy what razer sent to youtube and send it in, even what he wrote in the shoutbox is probably enough evidence to get him banned. Think of other ways of trolling him as well, personally I'll be including pictures of him in Extremex2 along with his shitty theme I stole to troll him. Even if he flags all of our youtube accounts, seeing him get as mad as he did with pandemics video will be worth it.

THANK YOU!!!!! Finally someone who agrees with me. i thank you sir.

Offline SKAR

• THE ONE AND ONLY
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2011, 11:17:37 PM »

Offline Paper-Cut

• Surf Patrol
  • Elder Statesman
    of the Surf
  • Roll up
    • View Profile
    • TAG Servers
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2011, 02:17:53 PM »
childish

Absolutely do NOT post people's Facebook pictures here without their permission. Would you want someone to invade your privacy like that? I am not messing around with this.

This is the end of this thread; settle it among yourselves from here on out.